Job Search Summit Bundle
Are you applying for Internship or Full-Time Job?
Do you want to land a job or an Internship without applying to 100's Job?
Do you want to Convince an Employer, not only to hire you, but possibly sponsor your work visa as well?
If you answer is Yes even one of the above, these interviews from Job Search Summit contains information that can help you land your dream job.
4 Days - 28 Sessions of Job Search Tips, Tricks and Goodness.
Topics Covered in These Interviews (Replay from Job Search Summit):
- Why applying for 100''s of Jobs in Random Leads to Frustration
- Why applying for jobs in random via search and apply will yield poor results
- Tools and techniques recommended by Job Search Experts
- Lessons Learned by F1 Students After Landing a Job After Applying to 1000's of Jobs
Questions Asked Under "A Day in the Life of" Interviews:
Here's some of the questions I asked the guests under "A Day in the Life of Your Job"
- What do you do on your day to day job?
- What tools do you use to complete your jobs?
- What courses from your college helped you get this job?
- What skills are required for someone to be hired in your role?
- What courses do you recommend current student to take in College?
- What percentage of skills learned from college are applied in your current role?
- Where did you acquire the skills that you are using today, but you did not learn in College?
- Describe Your Job Search Experience in Detail?
- What mistakes did you do while applying for jobs?
- If you were to apply for jobs all over again, what mistakes will you avoid?
That's a preview of the questions I asked the guests and most interviews are 45 minutes to an hour long.
Why You Should Get These Interviews?
Job Search Skills are not taught in the School.
Job Search Skills are not acquired by random search and apply.
Let me tell you a story.
A policeman sees a drunk man searching for something under a streetlight.
He asks what the drunk has lost.
He says he lost his keys.
And they both look under the streetlight together.
After a few minutes the policeman asks..
If he is sure he lost them here..
And the drunk replies, no, and that he lost them in the park.
The policeman asks why he is searching here...
And the drunk replies, "this is where the light is"!
Can you think of a time this has played a role in your life?
Here's one common area.
The Job Search!
Looking for a job on a company website is easy and convenient.
Just like search for something under a streetlight.
Managers prefer Employee Referrals over applicants from the Website!
So, how can you avoid this streetlight effect from impacting you?
Life is better if you grab a flashlight and go where's it's dark to find the key (or opportunity)!
Your Job Search will be better if you know how to build your network and apply for jobs without applying online.
And you don't learn those skills like Natural Networking, Getting n Referral in School.
That's Self-Learned and Self-Taught.
And you can acquire these skills from these Interviews.