Entrepreneurship on H1B Visa
Guide to Starting a Company to Self-Sponsorship on H1B
Did you catch an entrepreneurial bug?
But, what can you do if you are on OPT or H1B Visa?
This guide would give an overview of options available to do the following:
- Working on a Second Job While on OPT
- Working on a Second Job While on STEM OPT
- Working on a Second Job While on H1B Visa
- Pros and Cons of the Moonlighting on OPT or H1B Visa
- How to Start Your Company & Self-Sponsor H1B Visa
- Green Card Sponsorship from your Own Firm
- Some Juicy Statistics Around Working Multiple Jobs
Who Should Watch this Guide
- Are you thinking about working on a second job while on OPT, STEM OPT or H1B Visa
- Are you thinking about starting a company and self-sponsoring H1B Visa?
- Other Visa Options for Entrepreneurs (alternatives to H1B Visa)
Perhaps, you weren't even aware that you can moonlight while on H1B Visa.
You can get a good understanding of available options from this guide.
Then, if you think there's an option that appeals to you, then you can consult an Immigration Attorney to take it to the next step.
One the the MAJOR challenges is finding a trusted Immigration Attorney who specializes in H1B Visa & Start-ups.
I will provide you with referral for one such attorney as well (if required).